© Commonwealth of Australia
We encourage the distribution and exchange of general information provided on this website. The Commonwealth owns the copyright in all material produced by our staff. All general and guidance material presented on this website is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia, with the exception of:
- the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
- the Energy Made Easy and Australian Energy Regulator (AER) logos
- software, source code, formulas and processes associated with the website
- content supplied by third parties
- material where it is expressly stated otherwise.
The details of the relevant licence conditions are available on the Creative Commons website, as is the full legal code for the CC BY 3.0 AU licence.
Wherever a third party holds copyright in material presented on this website, the copyright remains with that party. Their permission may be required to use the material.
The AER has made all reasonable efforts to:
- clearly label material where the copyright is owned by a third party
- ensure that the copyright owner has consented to this material being presented on this website.
Material obtained from this website is to be attributed to the AER as: © Commonwealth of Australia.
Requests and enquiries concerning reproduction and rights should be directed to the:
Director Content and Digital Services
Australian Competition and Consumer Commission
GPO Box 3131
CANBERRA ACT 2601
or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees for reproduction may apply in some instances.
The Microsoft Translator Text API is used to provide the automatic language translation service on Energy Made Easy. The AER is not responsible for this service and cannot guarantee the accuracy of the translations. If you encounter any issues with the translation service, you can contact Microsoft Support directly for assistance. All the content on Energy Made Easy, even in translated form, remains the property of the AER.
Linking to energymadeeasy.gov.au
We are happy for you to link to pages on Energy Made Easy under the public domain www.energymadeeasy.gov.au, but please observe the following conditions:
- Links must be presented in a way which fairly represents the AER’s role and the Energy Made Easy website.
- The context in which you insert the link must not give your visitors the impression that your website, or your company, is sponsored or endorsed by us.
- The context of the link must not suggest that we have created any of your content, i.e. the source of the material must be clear.
- If undertaking deep-linking, please be aware that this creates additional maintenance overheads, as the page to which you link to may move or become unavailable.