Save your business money
Tips to use less energy
Here are some tips to help your business to use less energy and save money. Using less energy is also good for the environment.
- Turn off computers, monitors, printers and copiers at the end of the day.
- Turn off the lights at night and if you are not using a room.
- Set your heating to 18°C in winter.
- Set your air conditioner to 26°C in summer.
- Turn the air conditioner off for the last hour of the day.
- Make sure there is some space around your fridge. Keep it out of the sun and away from other equipment.
Find the right energy deal for you
Use Energy Made Easy to see if you could be saving money by changing your energy plan.
To see what plans are available, you need to provide information about your energy usage. You can do this by asking us to collect your meter data from the Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO), uploading a PDF bill or manually entering your usage from a paper bill.
This usage information will give you a personalised energy price estimate so you can compare (up to three) different energy products to choose one that best meets your needs. This will help you work out if you could be paying less for energy.
Get started on our homepage.
Last updated on Wednesday, October 25, 2023 at 2:49 PM