Prices are changing in July
It’s that time of the year again, and this time we’ve been told that prices will rise pretty significantly. Here's what you should do.
These price increases mean it’s even more important to make sure you’re on a good deal, and the best way to do that is by comparing plans on Energy Made Easy.
How to compare energy plans
- Watch our video on how to search for plans on Energy Made Easy
- Use your own bills when comparing on Energy Made Easy. That way we can estimate the cost of plans based on your actual usage
- Remember that while price is important, it’s not the only thing to consider.
What else can I do?
- Ask your retailer (or the retailer you’re switching to) to check if you’re eligible for any rebates or concessions
- Keeping your energy bills as low as possible means being energy efficient. Are there any ways your household could become more energy efficient? Check out our Energy around the house page to learn more about the biggest culprits.