About energy plans
Many energy retailers offer different deals for your gas and electricity. These deals are usually called energy plans.
There are many energy plans available. When you're considering which one to choose, think about price, but don't forget things like:
- how long you have to sign up for
- other special deals (these might be called 'incentives' or 'benefits').
There are other things that may impact your energy plan, for example, did you know that when you use energy might affect how much you pay for it?
Some plans may also depend on whether you:
- have a smart meter
- want your energy to be good for the environment (these might be called GreenPower plans)
- have a solar energy system
- live in the city or a regional area.
To find out more, click on the topics below:
- Which type of tariff is right for you?
- Discounts and fees
- Price changes
- Types of energy plans
- Choices that are good for the environment
- Changing plans
- Tenants who buy energy from a landlord
- Moving house or business
Last updated on Wednesday, October 25, 2023 at 2:34 PM