Thank you for your interest in Energy Made Easy.
Our staff can help you with a price comparison and also give you a copy of the results.
If you are having problems with your energy service, you can find information about the steps you can take on our Complaints page.
If you have general queries about your energy service, you can find a range of contact details on our Useful contacts page.
If you would like help with using this website to search for energy plans, please call the AER Infoline on 1300 585 165, Monday to Friday from 10:00 am–3:00 pm AEST/AEDT.
If you speak a language other than English, call the Translation and Interpreting Service on 13 14 50 and ask for the AER on 1300 585 165.
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can contact us through the National Relay Service by:
- calling 13 36 77 for TTY users or 1300 555 727 for Speak and Listen, and asking for the AER on 1300 585 165.
- making an internet relay call via this National Relay Service website and asking for the AER on 1300 585 165.
Energy Made Easy Team
Australian Energy Regulator
GPO Box 520
Melbourne VIC 3001
Please use the contact form below if you:
- would like to give us feedback about this website
- have an enquiry about this website
- are having trouble or need assistance with completing a plan search.